What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Fri - Roosters 30-12 Bulldogs @ Allianz

Round 2: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barkley

Bench
Well done Rorters...too classy across the park.

Disappointed that the dogs couldn’t build on last weeks positive performance.

All the dogs need to drastically improve especially Foran. He is well below what he needs to be.

GongPanther

Referee
Lol, you actually got me thinking. I'm actually paying money to listen to Goosnier, f**khead Roach, Kevvie, Hodgo, Corey and co.

Play music when you are watching the football.Surprising how more aware you are when you don't listen to the commentary.

Dave_

Juniors
Lol, you actually got me thinking. I'm actually paying money to listen to Goosnier, f**khead Roach, Kevvie, Hodgo, Corey and co.
Fu*k that is a vomit inducing commentary team... I'll never get Fox again because they won't allow me to have sport only. Here's what ya do...if you're with Telstra, the NRL app is free so just screen mirror your phone to your tv and...yeeeaaahh boiii...free fox. I tried it the other day and it's mint

Latest posts