What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R20 Fri - Cowboys 18-16 Knights @ 1300SMILES

Round 20: Cowboys v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
My god we are shit. That was worse than anything we’ve produced over the last 3 years. No effort whatsoever.

perverse

Referee
The pass wasn’t as bad as everyone is making out. The live camera angle doesn’t help.
Honestly, it doesn't even matter - the Knights didn't deserve to win. It would have been totally unjust if we had. I would have felt worst if we had won with that second half, tbh.

Charlie124

First Grade
I haven't read this thread as i think the game itself sucked enough of my life away, i can't bring myself to read 14 pages about it too. I just came to say that was the worst game of rugby league i can remember watching. Neither team deserved to win and a fairer outcome would have been to donate the 2 competition points to charity.

Commiserations to Knights fans for losing to a blatant forward pass too.

perverse

Referee
I haven't read this thread as i think the game itself sucked enough of my life away, i can't bring myself to read 14 pages about it too. I just came to say that was the worst game of rugby league i can remember watching. Neither team deserved to win and a fairer outcome would have been to donate the 2 competition points to charity.

It really was a dreadful event. I think everyone alive should make a pact to never make mention of it again, and have all recordings burned immediately.

Apey

Staff member

I'd have been mad about it if we had actually looked like a first grade standard team out there in the 2nd half. Most other teams would have flogged either of us by 30+, lol.

Meth

Staff member
What? Levi was all over the guy. It is not like Perenara didn't give them the warning. He did and they were too thick to listen. Levi should be given an extra ten for the slow walk.

Or at least the Cowboys could have been given an extra 10m

What options do the refs have?

Meth

Staff member
'The team that has conceded half the penalties has had a man in the bin.' Vossy knows what's what.

Henry Perenara is a plonker.

Yeah, buuut the Knights did concede 3 in succession on their line. Not sure about the Levi binning, but it was the nature of the penalties conceded that led to the bin being in the conversation