What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R20 Sat - Storm 44-10 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 20: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matrightyeh

Juniors
storm in second gear
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

The_Shield

Juniors
Yeah me too, you're going to justify blatant cheating with your own means of made up bullshit and then not apply said bullshit when it happens against Melbourne

I am too smart for you pal, like a book
Wrong. I very rarely come into the game day threads, cause it’s always the same. Storm suck, storm cheat, referee Smith, boring wrestling, Storm get everything their way, refs handing the game to the Storm, etc. It doesn’t matter what the score is, it doesn’t matter what the penalty count is, it doesn’t matter it’s always the same.

Leber

Bench
I think the refs give the Raiders bad calls on purpose to Piss off Ricky.

But yeah... Storm by 20.

Saxon

Bench
Yeah me too, you're going to justify blatant cheating with your own means of made up bullshit and then not apply said bullshit when it happens against Melbourne

I am too smart for you pal, like a book
Yeah, one of those books with brightly coloured pictures and small words in large print.

Like this:
original-31441-1419872987-18.jpg

Actually, more like this:

5d209afb0f68413082218166f312569d.jpg

blaza88z

Coach
Yeah, one of those books with brightly coloured pictures and small words in large print.

Like this:
original-31441-1419872987-18.jpg

Actually, more like this:

5d209afb0f68413082218166f312569d.jpg

That's cute, you came in here to defend your friend with some literature that only a simpleton such as yourself can actually understand

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
Wrong. I very rarely come into the game day threads, cause it’s always the same. Storm suck, storm cheat, referee Smith, boring wrestling, Storm get everything their way, refs handing the game to the Storm, etc. It doesn’t matter what the score is, it doesn’t matter what the penalty count is, it doesn’t matter it’s always the same.

Have a sook, you're Melbourne's version of Kiwi

The_Shield

Juniors
Have a sook, you're Melbourne's version of Kiwi
Wrong. See the difference is Kiwi was a Broncos fan who couldn’t handle the fact that everybody here hates the Broncos, while I’m a Storm fan who realised that everyone here hates the Storm and uses that to have some fun with idiots like you

footy75

Bench

yep that's pretty much spot on...

blaza88z

Coach
Wrong. See the difference is Kiwi was a Broncos fan who couldn’t handle the fact that everybody here hates the Broncos, while I’m a Storm fan who realised that everyone here hates the Storm and uses that to have some fun with idiots like you

I don't see how avoiding the thread is having fun, seems to me like you know your team cops a ribbing so you avoid reading it because you can't handle it, which is exactly the same as what Kiwi did

The_Shield

Juniors
I don't see how avoiding the thread is having fun, seems to me like you know your team cops a ribbing so you avoid reading it because you can't handle it, which is exactly the same as what Kiwi did
Did you even read what I wrote? I couldn’t care less if people don’t like the Storm. In fact, it’s probably the best thing about being here because it makes it so much easier for me.

OzDragon

Coach
Don’t Raiders have the best win % in Melbourne out of all other teams (bar storm) or something?

Anyway, Raiders by 2

The_Shield

Juniors
Don’t Raiders have the best win % in Melbourne out of all other teams (bar storm) or something?

Anyway, Raiders by 2
Their record against Melbourne overall isn’t very good, something like 29-11 or something like that. But their record at AAMI is pretty good, in 7 games it’s 4-3 in favour of Melbourne

This Year?

Immortal
So you've finally seen the light! I'm so happy for you.