What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R20 Sun - Titans 36-12 Warriors @ Cbus Super

Round 20: Titans v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Warriors are total frauds.

That’s the real Warriors that turned up in the second half. Gutless. Passionless. Rudderless. Bereft of ideas. When a side turns up, they roll over.

Meth

Staff member
I never want to hear about a big Warriors pack again. They are minute in status with grinch sized hearts

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I never want to hear about a big Warriors pack again. They are minute in status with grinch sized hearts

I heard this again today. Honestly, it's just a cliche that falls out of geniused or inexperienced media people's mouths. You don't hear it from Vossy, Peter Stirling or anyone who has half a brain - but Justin Hodges declares us a massive forward pack with grunt. Please. Paasi gives it a go but the rest wouldn't bust a hole in a cloud of dust. They're mud. Look at Sam Lisone, all bluster and muster, hitting the line and being driven back 5m every time. James Gavet who has fallen off a cliff since last year and now backs into tackles. We actually missed Adam Blair's 9 runs for 63m today.

Our yards come from Paasi, one of our wingers and roll-on from our first-choice hooker.