What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Fri - Knights 16-25 Wests Tigers @ McDonald Jones

Round 21: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats Tigers. Finals hopes are very alive. Had Pearce not been injured the result could have been very different.

This Year?

Immortal
It has to happen. If the club want to be a force for years to come they have to show they are prepared to make big signings/calls. Not cling on to the past like some of the rusted ons want to do
This is the thing that got me with Marshall and Farah coming back. Why would the club want to take them back after the disruption they caused all those years ago? All they do is hold back the development of the next crop coming through.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Why the f**k did the dumb bitch keep asking him about his grandad when the bloke was breaking down, what a f**king idiot
Yep, surely you use some judgement and you end it there. Or better yet, give the bloke some space during a tough time in his life and don't interview him?

This Year?

Immortal
Yep, surely you use some judgement and you end it there. Or better yet, give the bloke some space during a tough time in his life and don't interview him?
Totally this. She could have interviewed any other player. Maybe it was a misguided attempt at a condolence which she totally f**ked up.

blaza88z

Coach
Why the f**k did the dumb bitch keep asking him about his grandad when the bloke was breaking down, what a f**king idiot

I don't rate any of the on-ground women commentators on fox and call me a sexist if that's what it takes but none of them have any sort of a clue when it comes to Rugby League

Front-Rower

First Grade
This is the thing that got me with Marshall and Farah coming back. Why would the club want to take them back after the disruption they caused all those years ago? All they do is hold back the development of the next crop coming through.

I could live with Benji coming back at the start of the year. I thought with some time away from the club was it beneficial and with the way he handled himself at SGI and Brisbane, it was a good sign that he could come back and help out.

When he admitted he was the one though who called Farah, I couldn’t believe it. Poor move. I’m going to be livid if they offer Farah another contract for next year, that basically shows no faith in Liddle and if I was him, I’d be looking at my options. The kid has talent to burn and showed last night what a hooker with pace can do. A bit like that fellow from Souths, Cook.

Latest posts