What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Sun - Panthers 40-31 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 21: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Raiderps were one pass away from a 20 point lead. Fmd penrith have had some arsey wins this year
You call coming from behind against all odds in a good number of games this year arsey? I call it character.

And I'm sure you'll find that most of the neutrals find comebacks like this very exciting,especially if it is anticipated. Sure it sucks for your side the Dragons,but thats the way the cookie crumbles. At least your club is still in the finals,with as big chance as anyone when the finals kick off.:)

Clear no try.

Penrith at home is the sort of game that if they get on a roll the refs will deep throat the Pennies hard.

We've seen that today.

That touchy who ignored the forward pass was probably terrified of being forced to live in Penrith as punishment if he called it.

Love your work Tommy.

See you in the finals

OldPanther

Coach
Clear no try.

Penrith at home is the sort of game that if they get on a roll the refs will deep throat the Pennies hard.

We've seen that today.

That touchy who ignored the forward pass was probably terrified of being forced to live in Penrith as punishment if he called it.

Funny seeing as the Roosters won off a forward pass at Penrith last year. Short memories.

OldPanther

Coach
I agree.

In the first 12 rounds we really jammed in.

Now we wait for the attack to hit the line. Against better sides we’d be destroyed.

Maloney has always been an iffy defender but what’s worse is that
Penrith have never been a great defensive side. Creates this whole
Notion it’s Maloney when in fact it’s just our structures

Agree, guess he just stands out a lot more. Like I said we had him at easts but managed to cover with good structures and better defenders around him.

Maloney made that side terrible. Blake and Kikau are good defenders otherwise.

mxlegend99

Referee
Agreed.

That was clearly a try from Whare though so it evens out.

Funny how the no-try from Whare is being ignored.......
If Panthers lost neutrals would just be blaming refs for it and that decision. Even neutrals love to think the team that won did so thanks to the referees.

Its a happy medium where neither team deserved to win. I think the calls were mostly even by the end. Although maybe Panthers did end up with a call or two more than Raiders.

Both teams played exciting footy. But you wouldn't rate Panthers chances very highly on the defence they have shown lately.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
You mean like RCG hitting Rapana in the head 6 times? Or Peachey attacking an injured player on the ground? Maybe you meant DWZ’s fake tough guy act, or Kikau’s nasty grapple.

Without Checcin, you lose. Simple as that.

hahahaha you little bitch

mxlegend99

Referee
Casty scored.

Robbed us of a GF appearance.

You merkins wasted that opportunity by losing to a woeful Dogs team. Shame.
We definitely destroyed that finals series by stacking all the good teams on one side and having all the busted teams on the other.

Tommy Smith

Referee
We definitely destroyed that finals series by stacking all the good teams on one side and having all the busted teams on the other.
It means a lot to hear you admit that :D

Penrith ruined 2014.

Though let's be fair we ruined it by playing shit house.

I don't know wtf you're playing at atm but make the top 4 and you can still win the comp. Just gotta stop conceding 48pts every game.

Last edited: