What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R22 Fri - Warriors 20-4 Knights @ Mt Smart

Round 22: Warriors v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 22
Warriors v Newcastle Knights
Mt Smart Stadium, Penrose (TICKETS)
Friday 10 August 2018

NZT - Gates 5:30pm / Womens RL (Warriors v Auckland) 5:45pm / NRL 8pm<br>

AEST - Gates 3:30pm / Womens RL (Warriors v Auckland) 3:45pm / NRL 6pm

TL-WAR18.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-sheck 2. David Fusitua 3. Gerard Beale 4. Solomone Kata 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Blake Green 7. Shaun Johnson 8. James Gavet 9. Issac Luke 10. Agnatius Paasi 11. Isaiah Papalii 12. Adam Blair 13. Simon Mannering
Interchange: 14. Jazz Tevaga 15. Leivaha Pulu 16. Bunty Afoa 17. Peta Hiku 18. Anthony Gelling 20. Joseph Vuna 21. Chris Satae 22. Karl Lawton

TL-NEW18.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Ken Sio 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Cory Denniss 5. Shaun Kenny-dowall 6. Jack Cogger 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Herman Ese'ese 9. Danny Levi 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Mitchell Barnett 13. Aidan Guerra
Interchange: 14. Jamie Buhrer 15. Chris Heighington 16. Pasami Saulo 17. Jj Felise 18. Nicholas Meaney 19. Josh King 20. Brock Lamb 21. Luke Yates

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sleeman, Chris McMillan
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Ben Cummins

Feeder clubs
WARRIORS & KNIGHTS (NSWRL)
SAT
Warriors v Knights @ Mt Smart, Flegg 11am AEST / ISP 1pm AEST​

Last edited by a moderator:

GongPanther

Referee
Which Warriors will wander from the wet and windy weather to et another wonderful win.
I say that the Warriors should not have too much trouble. Warriors by 12.

This Year?

Immortal
I have only tipped the Warriors because they are at home. The Warriors held on desperately last week which will give them heaps on confidence coming into this game. The Knights I'm sure will play admirably too and make the Warriors earn it.

Grapple

Bench
Warriors by 18.

I think Knights will only be competitive if they control possession and take the ball away from The Warriors. Ponga and Pearce can't do much without the ball... and NZ have too much firepower and experience at home to control it, though their bench is pretty weak they still have enough players to play 80 if they can keep the ball in their hands and take it away from Newcastle.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
need a solid score from johnson which means green and luke will lay on all 7 tries for the warriors

Bazal

Post Whore
In the warm up, kenny-dowall has dropped every bomb.

Sift through the rocks and all you're left with is the diamonds....

Although in the case of SKD zircon is probably more apt than diamonds. Maybe rough quartz