What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R22 Sat - Eels 40-4 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 22: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
I honestly didn’t see the slide being as bad as it is for the Dragons. I know most of their fans did.

Mary is no coach. He can paint locker rooms but that’s not a job I’d pay him for.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Cough, cough, choke, cough.
zdwUYupQ2NSFgNmqrfsX8mHLgD0U6u2aMADNU4IEtdR1nHncnGeaT5sH3MQtfCFBsp8ISXOgAZkjQfsxaILyI0P7_q5poHOSu3t9hClNtizDfWyok_OPNMmpFe7GKl4BgL5M8Gw5E0TACQ4_saY=w450-h266-nc

This Year?

Immortal
And you guys sack a coach who has a team in a similar position.
I’m baffled why the media never lay the boot in & go to town on this Frank Abignale level fraud.
It's because they love watching us fail and seeing his excuses gives them plenty to write about. Our board is just dumb for letting it continually happen.

If tonight proves anything it's that McGregor will never get this team to achieve anything.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Parramatta gonna be the first team in history to get the spoon whilst being the best team in the comp

I recall the Knights lost Joey injured early and didn't win for 16 weeks or something but upon his return, holy shit they just missed the finals and whoever won that year is lucky they didn't make it. Knights fans might be able to remember this season?

Latest posts