What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Fri - Storm 20-4 Eels @ AAMI

Round 23: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
your crap team cheated and won NOTHING.. you must be so proud
I am proud of my team, we will probably win the spoon yet again. But guess what f**knuckle I will continue to support them no matter what.

We’ll see how well your mob are traveling when you have a few lean years, there will be a Cowbell and not much else.

STORM.99/07

Bench
and why do you think you know more about rugby league than a Melbourne supporter.your posts are clueless rubbish.Whinge whinge whinge.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
and why do you think you know more about rugby league than a Melbourne supporter.your posts are clueless rubbish.Whinge whinge whinge.
The corn in tomorrow mornings AGB courtesy of Gomez Y Gomez will have you covered for RL knowledge. The Jizz of the Strom Cowbell has you covered for RL Knowledge.

Boooooooo Boooooooo Wendy testaburger Booooooooooooooo!!!!!

moffla

Bench
Funny a Storm fan talking about anything to do with RL, bar a couple on here @LESStar58 easily the most cluelss in RL. You would be make much more sense if every post was boooooooo with a side of Cowbell.

Really? This entire forum is full of complaints about the refereeing in our game. So rarely is anything remotely tactical discussed in any thread

Many storm fans aren’t the sharpest tools but honestly that applies for most NRL fans in general

STORM.99/07

Bench
Really? This entire forum is full of complaints about the refereeing in our game. So rarely is anything remotely tactical discussed in any thread

Many storm fans aren’t the sharpest tools but honestly that applies for most NRL fans in general
I don`t think Storm fans are less knowledgeable than sydney or brisbane fans.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Holy f**k I just saw Chambers crusher tackle.

What a filthy dog act. Given his priors he will do well to play again this season.

That was premediated and could have broken not just any neck, but Lord Hayne's neck!

Should be 6 weeks minimum.

Latest posts