What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Sat - Sharks 30-16 Cowboys @ SC Group

Round 23: Sharks v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
Media manager has done a Darren Lehman here and given his player a tip.........

1-943.jpg

Last edited:

wibble

Bench
I loved the desire Cronulla played with when they came under pressure. Particularly from their back three who provide so much relief to their forwards.

That seems to be the strength of their side. Because their is a weakness in the halves currently, but they produce points through such great enthusiasm and extra efforts from their backline and second rowers.

But I find it hard to see them winning a premiership with Townsend and Moylan. Chad is an honest worker but Moylan goes missing and not proven in the big games.

Wouldn't want to be playing them in the finals though.

Yeah, Moylan is a key and is unproven in big moments. He will be much better if he can get Graham with him for any length of time. When they are both on the field they have been great.

And our backs are getting back to 2016 form in relieving the forwards.

Our experience and tough defense will be our main strengths, and often that can be enough for a final, but if it requires some spark, the spine, including Moylan, is a lot less proven than our 2016 spine.

Generalzod

Immortal
My same sentiments wtf did I just read..
That’s because your an idiot do you want the slide rule to work it out ???
A great hard match Fafita the best prop in the game, the tribute to Thurston was awesome tell me numb nuts you couldn’t understand that lol

JokerEel

Coach
That’s because your an idiot do you want the slide rule to work it out ???
A great hard match Fafita the best prop in the game, the tribute to Thurston was awesome tell me numb nuts you couldn’t understand that lol

You missed all you cronulla haters..

Fox.just showed him laughing with Dymock in the locker room... I dont think he was pointing at him at all...
Flanagan interview blew it off.
I'd say a behind the scenes fine.
If he is willing to do that publicly, what happens behind closed doors.

Fafita sits out next week?

Top 4 on the line, probably not, but other teams in the 8 hoping Fafita can derail Sharks run.

Latest posts