What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Sat - Wests Tigers 10-20 Dragons @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gitano

Juniors
Get it up ya Tigers fans!!!

Enjoy the early off season I'm so so so happy we ended your year!!!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

39389879_2713098818915524_3873608906655662080_o.jpg

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’m having the last laugh like I have been for years...

When was the last time you made finals?

With what you have you shan’t be making it next year either...

Matulino and Packer signed for four years what a waste..

It’s really, really sad watching you post. You seem to think that supporting a footy team that’s better then someone else’s side somehow makes you a superior person to them.

Yeah it sucks when you lose, is great when you win but at the end of the day it’s a game that takes up a couple of hours on the weekend. How I felt half an hour after I left the ground is the same I would have felt if we won. I get that footy is the most important thing in your life, but that’s not the case for most people on here. Congrats on Souths being more successful then the Tigers this year, I hope it makes you feel better as a person, I honesty do.

You’re young, seriously go out and have a drink, get a bag, talk to some chicks, it will be good for you.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
It’s really, really sad watching you post. You seem to think that supporting a footy team that’s better then someone else’s side somehow makes you a superior person to them.

Yeah it sucks when you lose, is great when you win but at the end of the day it’s a game that takes up a couple of hours on the weekend. How I felt half an hour after I left the ground is the same I would have felt if we won. I get that footy is the most important thing in your life, but that’s not the case for most people on here. Congrats on Souths being more successful then the Tigers this year, I hope it makes you feel better as a person, I honesty do.

You’re young, seriously go out and have a drink, get a bag, talk to some chicks, it will be good for you.
Obviously it doesn’t mean heaps to you if 30mins after a loss you’re over it.....

I know a lot of Souths members like shitloads that it’s not as a good a weekend with a loss like a win. I know when Saints lose it cuts some loyal Saints fans to threads about it that’s how much it means. We still get on with life and all but I can’t describe the feeling to you.... it’s obviously not in your blood....

Until the Tigers get out of this pass mark mentality and get players with the hunger then you’ll be in the same spot next year mate. There comes a point where you have to say enough is enough... I don’t sense that from your club... I could be very wrong but that’s how I see it...

Matulino and Packer won’t win you a comp mate sorry. Won’t even get you to a prelim.

Mbye is a good buy I’ll give you that.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Obviously it doesn’t mean heaps to you if 30mins after a loss you’re over it.....

I know a lot of Souths members like shitloads that it’s not as a good a weekend with a loss like a win. I know when Saints lose it cuts some loyal Saints fans to threads about it that’s how much it means. We still get on with life and all but I can’t describe the feeling to you.... it’s obviously not in your blood....

Until the Tigers get out of this pass mark mentality and get players with the hunger then you’ll be in the same spot next year mate. There comes a point where you have to say enough is enough... I don’t sense that from your club... I could be very wrong but that’s how I see it...

Matulino and Packer won’t win you a comp mate sorry. Won’t even get you to a prelim.

I went to the game with 2 mates who are Dragons fans, half an hour after the game we were having drinks at the pub enjoying a night off. I was excited to catch up with mates I don’t get to see very often, what should I be doing, crying into my beer?

It does mean heaps to me, but when you have a family, run a business etc you see it for what it is.

Last edited:

Russell Coight

Juniors
I went to the game with 2 mates who are Dragons fans, half an hour after the game we were having drinks at the pub enjoying a night off. I was excited to catch up with mates I don’t get to see very often, what should I be doing, crying into my beer?

It does mean heaps to me, but when you have a family, run a business etc you see it for what it is.

Pfffft what you have a social life & footy isn't your number 1 passion? Clearly not a true fan!!

So true , of course losing the game sucks but the morons that carry on for hours about getting robbed , refs a dickhead etc etc ... have a whinge sure but in reality what does it really affect in your life ?

stryker

First Grade

Everything you have said in this thread of pure garbage...except this. This isnt too far off the mark.

ed-grimley

Bench

This sorta makes neutral fans want to see Souths fail - me anyway.

macnaz

Staff member

Typical St George flog ... you won a game ..wow! You will be back to bagging your coach and club in a fews weeks like normal.. You lot are the most disloyal whining supporters god put breath in.

gitano

Juniors
Typical St George flog ... you won a game ..wow! You will be back to bagging your coach and club in a fews weeks like normal.. You lot are the most disloyal whining supporters god put breath in.

Happy off season loser