What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Thu - Broncos 38-18 Rabbitohs @ Suncorp

Round 23: Broncos v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Inglis is the only significant out for souffs. Still think they might have too many points for the broncs, even at suncorp

Vic Mackey

Referee
I cannot understand your angst and stupidity re Souths.........there must be some family history there that causes you nightmares...... ?

Reggie the Rabbit fingered me when I was a child

anyway , if Tigers make it to Finals , they will be playing team 5 of the final 8.Not Souths , so do not let facts get in the way of your nightmare

You’ll lose week 1 to the Storm, we’ll smash the Sharks then beat you by 60 in week 2

Galeforce

Bench
Reggie the Rabbit fingered me when I was a child

You’ll lose week 1 to the Storm, we’ll smash the Sharks then beat you by 60 in week 2

I will be happy if Tigers get to finals and then beat Storm........good to see our reserve grade team doing well. say hello to Robbie for us

blaza88z

Coach
5 so we have more than a backline out matey..

It’ll be our reserve grade team..

You should win this no probs.

Yes but you claim to have 6 out, like 6 is a bigger disadvantage than 5, when you can only field 5

The excuses are already set in place

Rabbits20

Immortal
Inglis is the only significant out for souffs. Still think they might have too many points for the broncs, even at suncorp
Haven’t you watched AJ and how he’s leading try assists for fullbacks or close to it..

also have you not watched Campbell Graham? You guys would kill for a young star like this.

Also Jennings we miss all his strong carries..

Latest posts