What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R24 Sat - Titans 8-10 Storm @ Cbus Super

Round 24: Titans v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Willie Ray

Bench
What a very lucky win for the Storm. How they ground that out 2nd half and managed to still win amazes me. That was one that got away from the Titans, who needed more polish to their attack. Their defence was admirable today.
Six straight penalties from the start of the second half is pretty beneficial....
in saying that the Titans had their chances

David brown

Juniors
Those dirty merkins in yellow done a f**king great job tonight getting those cheating dog f**ks over the line... Even let them take the oppositions half back/ best player out of the game in the last 10 without punishment... Well done,.. Now on to watch the Broncos get spoon fed a win..

Generalzod

Immortal
How the f**k that illegal tackle on Taylor was not penalised lol just imagine if it was the other way around???

no name

Coach
Titans pineappled again. It's like a broken record.
Meh, pretty much used to it as a fan.
It sucks, because usually in games like today the Titans make it hard for themselves anyway.
But when they need to play a perfect game because most calls are gonna put them on the backfoot, it’s very frustrating.

TheFrog

Coach
Meh, pretty much used to it as a fan.
It sucks, because usually in games like today the Titans make it hard for themselves anyway.
But when they need to play a perfect game because most calls are gonna put them on the backfoot, it’s very frustrating.
Good times coming with the Peach, I reckon.

second half penalty count 6-0 Storm lolol

and why we re signed Hipgrave is beyond me. He is f**king useless. Matthews and Wallace not much better. Always the same offenders in this f**king team.