What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R24 Sun - Sharks 38-12 Knights @ SC Group

Round 24: Sharks v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
I don't think the sharks are as good as 2016 but I also don't think the opposition are as good either.

Same with Melbourne.

Our 2016 team (or Melbourne of 2016 or 2017) would be smashing this comp.

But all finals teams just being good, rather than a few being excellent, has its own charms

wibble

Bench
Knights plucky, and I agree the score didn't reflect the game.

Knight's attack was not great (not surprising without Ponga), Sharks turned over plenty of ball and conceded only 2 tries, one from a rebounded kick.

The late flurry of points was nice, puts the Dragons under more pressure.

Farewell from Shark park to the legend that is Lewis. A champion player and bloke loved by all Shark's fans.

Also to Lee, who has been great for us (got the "Canberra" out if him...).

And Paulo and Ramien, even though they missed the game. And especially "the Tackle" Leutele, who has provided me with the greatest rugby league experience of my life.

mozza91

Coach
Our shitness coupled with absolutely nothing going away was never gonna end well. Probably did ok not to get hammered by more considering the level of rape their forwards gave ours.