What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R25 Sun - Broncos 48-16 Sea Eagles @ Suncorp

Round 25: Broncos v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maroon4life

Juniors
A couple of sound bytes out of that game:

- Yep, TPJ's position is definitely second row. He did an admirable job at 13 but you could immediately tell his best impact had been blunted by playing there.

- Turpin is so much better than Macca, it's frightening. Plenty of starch in his tackles, massive workload on limited minutes and brisk service from dummy half. Anyone want a representative hooker at a discount rate?

- Isaako needs to train at fullback over the off season. Boyd's form has improved somewhat over the past few rounds but his future is centre as he gets older. Best to get Isaako's development at the back started early.

Macca is the kind of player you find toiling away at the knights or bulldogs for 12 years.

Turpin gave us an entirely different tempo, was great.

age.s

First Grade
Wow. Lucky the Broncos didnt have a Friday game. Otherwise they wouldn't know exactly how much they needed to win by to get a home final against the weakest team in the bottom half of the 8.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Wow. Lucky the Broncos didnt have a Friday game. Otherwise they wouldn't know exactly how much they needed to win by to get a home final against the weakest team in the bottom half of the 8.

You would bitch if you won the lottery

TheFrog

Coach
Actually they still didn't, or they didn't care. Not seeing many Broncos fans whinging about what would have been Oates 5th try being disallowed in the last minute by Cummins, who knew exactly what was needed. Serves them right if the April Dragons mysteriously re-emerge next week.

Anyway another scintillating performance. Go the broncs.
Closest game I've ever seen to WWE.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Actually they still didn't, or they didn't care. Not seeing many Broncos fans whinging about what would have been Oates 5th try being disallowed in the last minute by Cummins, who knew exactly what was needed. Serves them right if the April Dragons mysteriously re-emerge next week.

Good luck this weekend. Ya gonna need it

blaza88z

Coach
Good luck this weekend. Ya gonna need it

you're kidding me

where's that steel hard nutted attitude you made yourself famous for, what with this civil "good luck" bullshit, fair dinkum

you're not only dead to me but you're also no longer THE CHAMP, you're now THE CHIMP, give me a break

blaza88z

Coach

You give me the choice of Warriors or Dragons, i'm taking the Dragons every day of the week

The Warriors will pump Penrith this week, the bookies are handing out donations at the current prices too

TheFrog

Coach
The Warriors will pump Penrith this week, the bookies are handing out donations at the current prices too
As I was just posting in the game day thread, they don't appear to agree with you. Never underestimate someone whose livelihood depends on assessing the merits of sporting teams. They know what they are doing. It will be a desperate struggle. Both our games will. We were in one just like it last year and the year before that. Both sides won the same number of games this season but one has much more finals experience and that may be what they are on about.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
you're kidding me

where's that steel hard nutted attitude you made yourself famous for, what with this civil "good luck" bullshit, fair dinkum

you're not only dead to me but you're also no longer THE CHAMP, you're now THE CHIMP, give me a break

At least you still use all caps