What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R5 Sun - Titans 32-20 Sea Eagles @ Gladstone

Round 5: Titans v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to the 4 total titans fans in existence

What a shitload of f**k that game was

Uate is rubbish
Croker is a mong
Why the f**k displace a odds on favorite for a blues jumper to 5/8 when bringing on an actual 5/8

What the f**k supercuck Barrett you bug eyed bitchslap recieving cock gobbler

wibble

Bench
Congrats to the 4 total titans fans in existence

What a shitload of f**k that game was

Uate is rubbish
Croker is a mong
Why the f**k displace a odds on favorite for a blues jumper to 5/8 when bringing on an actual 5/8

What the f**k supercuck Barrett you bug eyed bitchslap recieving c**k gobbler

I sense that you're a bit disappointed

I sense that you're a bit disappointed
Well waiting until Sunday afternoon to see us play somewhere comparable with Riverstone park and lose to a pack of scrubs and a kid killer is a bit like using chili sauce for lubricant to aid sticking a bowling pin directly into your gaping asshole

Spau

Juniors
Titans have looked good the last two games, if they continue upwards they are a top 8, even top 4 chance?

Life's Good

Coach
Well waiting until Sunday afternoon to see us play somewhere comparable with Riverstone park and lose to a pack of scrubs and a kid killer is a bit like using chili sauce for lubricant to aid sticking a bowling pin directly into your gaping asshole
If it’s a gaping as*hole I would have thought lubricant isn’t required.

wibble

Bench

You should try the joy of watching your team implode on a Thursday or Friday night. Sets the whole weekend up!

Latest posts