What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R7 Sun - Eels 44-10 Sea Eagles @ ANZ

Round 7: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbit toes

First Grade
They must be a very unhappy footy team Manly to come up with showings like this of late. The rift between DCE and Hastings must be causing great disharmony in the playing group and it’s showing on the field.
Salary cap and Barrett can’t help the cause either

King hit

Coach
No discipline 7/2 penalty count...no direction, no heart...time to go Barrett...arseclown as a player, it continues as a coach...hopefully a few more smashings and they'll sack the prick...

People need to get this belief out of their heads that every great or above average player will be an awesome coach. A friend of one of my mums friends on the Gold Coast knows someone who was involved with the Seagulls when Wally Lewis coached them. Told me all kinds of stories about just how inept his coaching ability was and how hostile he was towards everyone there. It was a very unpleasant environment to be in.

eagles4eva

First Grade
People need to get this belief out of their heads that every great or above average player will be an awesome coach. A friend of one of my mums friends on the Gold Coast knows someone who was involved with the Seagulls when Wally Lewis coached them. Told me all kinds of stories about just how inept his coaching ability was and how hostile he was towards everyone there. It was a very unpleasant environment to be in.
Unfortunately Fulton/Penns didnt get that memo...cause they just didnt employ the dickhead they also extended his contract...freak me were doomed...

gunpk

Juniors
Lachlan Croker looks like me when I played. Touch the ball as little as possible as there is a high chance you'll f**k something up. How much guidance is he getting at training? The guy is seriously invisible.
I don't understand what he does well.
Yes, he doesn't shy away from contact but is still shit in defence and does nothing in attack

Latest posts