What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R7 Thu - Bulldogs 0-6 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 7: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iafeta

Referee
Just a quick question. Is Latrell Mitchell clinically dumb? He must have the brain of a pea. 6 blot up, you have the ball on the last play, oh f**k I know I’ll get my offload stat with a risky AF back flick ... the only way the Dogs were going to plod over the line is if someone plodded it there for them, and that dope just about did it.

Perhaps he was on the draw at full time multi doubled up when betting on the worst most boring horrid game of football seen in 30 years option.

Valheru

Coach
This wasn't as bad a game as what people are saying.

If the game had more points with the exact same error count etc. there would be less complaints. Not saying it was a good game but not worst in history either.

The roosters can take a lot defensively out of this, all and sundry will say the dogs "threw nothing at them" but I am pretty confident that 12 (if not more) of the other 14 teams would have conceded tries. The roosters shot themselves in the foot offensively by not holding the ball when they got it.

On a side note, there was a similarly panned game in early 2013 involving an 8-0 win by the roosters over the broncos who were of similar quality to this bulldogs team. Form there the roosters attacked clicked in to gear.

it remains to be seen if that will happen this year.

Spot On

Coach
Why all the whinging about the quality of the game????

Gus said it was a great game of footy to watch!