What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF1 Fri - Sharks 21-20 Panthers @ Allianz

Finals Week 2: Sharks v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munted

Bench
Waga Blake brushes his halfback and goes for the miracle try because he played like a genius tonight. What an absolute chalk sniffing merkin. Fair dinkum if you were Ciraldo you'd put his face into a wall..
Crazy right?
Can't imagine what goes through their heads when players do that.
The field goal was the only option.

Spade

Juniors
Waga Blake brushes his halfback and goes for the miracle try because he played like a genius tonight. What an absolute chalk sniffing merkin. Fair dinkum if you were Ciraldo you'd put his face into a wall..

The halves directed play down the fank on the 4th and then were horriablly out of position for a drop goal so good on him.

TheFrog

Coach
All the talk about the closest Top 8 ever we're going to get 1 2 3 and 4 playing off for GF assuming Dragons lose lol
And 1 will no doubt play 2 for the title. There are built in advantages to finishing 1/2 or top 4. That is why 5-8 don't win it very often. This was a one point result one team dominating the first half and the other dominating the second.

Is waqa Blake geniused?

No - my take is that his halves weren't managing the match well, appeared rudderless. They all looked confused and panicked.

Anyway Penrith have had a great season overall. Bitter I'm sure to claw their way back but get pipped like that. Got youth on there side now combined with semi-final experience they'll carry into next season.

t-ba

Post Whore
Aaron Woods "Melbourne have been the benchmark since I was born"...

Where did the Storm finish in 1990?

2040 or whatever that shit tat of Leichardt's postcode he has.

The stupid f**k was 15 when they were bog average as well.

Munted

Bench
Aaron Woods "Melbourne have been the benchmark since I was born"...

Where did the Storm finish in 1990?
I think he meant born 'again', so as of the change to the sharks. So yes, Melbourn have been very good since June this year.

ram raid

Bench
Maloney single handedly gifted that game to the Sharks.

Harsh, but it's hard to argue. He cost a definite 12 points with derp defensive reads. Add to that the stupid penalties he gave away and a few bad plays in attack. Definitely a bad for Jamesey boy!

Latest posts