What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF1 Fri - Sharks 21-20 Panthers @ Allianz

Finals Week 2: Sharks v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
Penrith found some form yesterday but the opposition didn’t throw much at them.
Pretty damn good game plan by the Panthers coaching committee. Put the ball deep without putting it out, make them bring it back all night and tire out the opposition forwards. Worked a treat. Completion rate close to 90%. They'd be mad not to do the same against these old fellows. Just don't kick it to Val. He can spoil our day.

This is as tough an opponent as any remaining in the comp, in my opinion. I'd have sooner got the Roosters but only the Broncos get to choose their finals opponents.

ed-grimley

Bench
Penrith, because they have Maloney and Cronulla don't. If he makes the right decisions ScoMo is in for another bad week.

Valheru

Coach
Rightly or wrongly the winner of this will be determined to be the winner of the Maloney/Moylan swap.

I think Penrith because no Wade Graham and Maloney is just a winner.

chrisD

Coach
Sharks were comfortably the better team and we didn't look anywhere near as good as the Roosters. Maybe Holmes or Moylan or Fifita get injured or something.

Frailty

First Grade
Penrith will win by 8.

It will be a 2 point margin with about 7 minutes to go. A sharks will bomb a try, then they'll give away a penalty, and then allow a soft try to seal the game.

txta2

Bench
What area of the game do you believe the sharks were better in because I can tell you it wasn't any of the following:

Possession
Completions
Run Metres
Post Contact Metres
Line Breaks
Tackle Breaks
Kick Metres
Missed Tackles
Tackling Efficiency
Discipline
Errors

The only meaningful areas of the game they won were offloads and forced dropouts.

Anyways, This one will be very tight.

Sharks in extra time.
you forgot luck, because that played a part in most of the tries you scored

Nealo 12

Bench
Cue...The Gus haters as in our last game day thread , death riding us early until we came back and looked comftable in winning . Then it evolved into how shit are the Warriors. :)

OzDragon

Coach
Cue...The Gus haters as in our last game day thread , death riding us early until we came back and looked comftable in winning . Then it evolved into how shit are the Warriors. :)
Well the warriors were shit from the 20 minute mark when RTS went off.