What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF2 Sat - Rabbitohs 13-12 Dragons @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
We have had an eight day turn around though! The first half against Brisbane was very physical..you guys could tire in the second half..

If we play like we did against Melbourne and defend a bit better I think we have enough in us to find a way to stay alive.
Most players are carrying some kind of injury at this stage of the season and that turnaround will be beneficial. Both games were very physical and in finals it's as much a mental battle too. We can both state reasons why our sides can win, but I think this is more evenly matched than the betting suggests.

I'm just so excited to see my team in the finals again and Saturday cannot come quick enough.

Go you dragons!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Without Widdop I think the Dragons are done for.

The only window for the Saints is if the Burgii drop plenty of ball I think.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Most players are carrying some kind of injury at this stage of the season and that turnaround will be beneficial. Both games were very physical and in finals it's as much a mental battle too. We can both state reasons why our sides can win, but I think this is more evenly matched than the betting suggests.

I'm just so excited to see my team in the finals again and Saturday cannot come quick enough.

Go you dragons!
If Cecchin is ref we are close to done....

Absolutely $4.00 odd is ridiculous.

Should be Souths $1.50 Dragons $2.60.

King hit

Coach
Will be very interesting to see what Sunday will do to the Dragons. They were outstanding and rolled a complacent Brisbane outfit against expectation and credit to them for doing so.

I imagine it could easily create some strong morale and belief within the side. Broncos were in excellent form and playing in Brisbane no one gave Saints a chance (me included) yet they came away with a dominant victory. But it came at a price as Widdop will miss footy and they are sweating on Graham and DeBelin and coming up against a very good Souths team in Sydney with those 3 out will be a huge ask if they are to win.

Buts it’s September and anything can happen on a footy field this month.

2 weeks

Coach

st-PT-wu2_EMj2wZ4p3pvzsoEujhGLZNEfZAloU2abozuxXSA9-GjLJoFLdqHC5ok-jnu-5AJWGPQdMKZisJlzhhcd6jHxOnDZ37-JM=w443-h332-nc

typicalfan

Coach
Look I like the Dragons, I really do. But I've already put a pre-order down on a shoom-shumming limited edition big 22 Rabbitohs hoodie so I can go and pick up the babes and have a good ol' lol@lol@souffs posters :cool:

Therefore, the pride of the league by 8 teeth.
Oh man thats at least a dozen mouths in bunny territory

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes 64percent think Dragons will win.

I’m happy to gin as LU underdogs in this one... cmon more of you say the Dragons will win... keep it up

Silent Knight

First Grade
Yes 64percent think Dragons will win.

I’m happy to gin as LU underdogs in this one... cmon more of you say the Dragons will win... keep it up

The 64 percent aren't true believers and don't bleed cardinal and myrtle like you and me ol' mate!!! As long as Checcin stays out of the way it's glory glory all the way to premiership number 22!!! Afterwards we'll do a lap around Balmong Leagues Club and post some new threads in the Rabbitohs forum in order to show our passion and remind every other club how they're forever in our shadow!!!!!!!!!