What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF2 Sat - Rabbitohs 13-12 Dragons @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
Yes 64percent think Dragons will win.

I’m happy to gin as LU underdogs in this one... cmon more of you say the Dragons will win... keep it up
The main reason that the poll numbers look like they do is because there are a lot more dragons fans in here than souths fans.

And the main reason there are so few souths fans in here is that you've made the souths forum unreadable.

You want to see the underdogs in this one? Go have a look at sportsbet.

BranVan3000

Coach
No. And he had another blatant one a few weeks ago.

Your name has to be Dylan Napa to even be noticed for leading with the head, let alone suspended for it.
Graham has a history of it

He did it twice in the 14 GF and nobody batted an eyelid. One guy left knocked out cold and one with a cheekbone and eye socket caved in

Grub!

BranVan3000

Coach
The main reason that the poll numbers look like they do is because there are a lot more dragons fans in here than souths fans.

And the main reason there are so few souths fans in here is that you've made the souths forum unreadable.

You want to see the underdogs in this one? Go have a look at sportsbet.
The reason for so few Souths fans isn’t R20

BranVan3000

Coach
No? What's it from?

My second guess was low literacy rates, but I decided to take the high road.
This forum has been particularly toxic for Souffs fans ever since I’ve been here - which is 2010. Your post is a perfect example

Most just leave, and then you have guys like R20 or Bunniesman who bother arguing back and you guys go nuts over it

SBD82

Coach
This forum has been particularly toxic for Souffs fans ever since I’ve been here - which is 2010. Your post is a perfect example

Most just leave, and then you have guys like R20 or Bunniesman who bother arguing back and you guys go nuts over it
All fans cop shit in here. Think about it for one second and I'm sure you can come up with two clichéd insults for my club.

There have been some damn fine souths supporters that I've seen leave because of R20 and his mate shadow.

BranVan3000

Coach
Sorry Dragons, we’ve already won. Your team is going to be too busy laughing to score any points

42f64c555a9d5e49af24b2e32a7548343ba736de.jpg

Tommy Smith

Referee
So you're saying Graham is a thug but Napa isn't?
I'm saying neither are thugs; but only one has been lynched for the accidental headbutts which have caused injury & concussion.

Some players are just targets.

Imagine if Sam Burgess raised his elbows like Korbin Sims did and knocked Graham out cold. The media lynch mob would be at fever pitch.

BranVan3000

Coach
I'm saying neither are thugs; but only one has been lynched for the accidental headbutts which have caused injury & concussion.

Some players are just targets.

Imagine if Sam Burgess raised his elbows like Korbin Sims did and knocked Graham out cold. The media lynch mob would be at fever pitch.
You don’t have to imagine - that’s exactly what happened when Sam hit Morris with a raised arm earlier in the year

Can’t recall any other time where that has been cited and you see it in almost every game

The reason we don't have more Souths fans in here is because there are several other Souths forums on the web.

The LU Dragons forum on the other hand, is the only Dragons forum.

And lol at Tommy for having a sook about Napa. He has a rubbish technique and has to iron out his issues instead of ironing out other players with his melon.

Latest posts