What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 High Rollers Fantasy League

abpanther

Staff member
Alright guys we have Troy onboard who has replaced TamTam, we now have our 14 owners.

Please send through your $50, can paypal to me (abarg_@hotmail.com) or can do bank transfer, just PM me and I'll send you my bank details

Draft will be held at 8pm on Tuesday 3rd September, let me know if that doesn't suit

abpanther

Staff member
Looking forward to the draft boys, haven't done as much prep as usual and it's always hard with this format (14 teams and superflex), should be fun

kurt faulk

Coach

i probably won't be able to make the draft so i'll have to rely on, gulp, the fleaflicker computer to make my picks. lord help me.

so hard to figure out how to rank players as i have no idea what the computer will do. and i can't tell it to blindly follow my picks because i have no idea how the draft will play out and i don't want to miss out on a position.

abpanther

Staff member

i probably won't be able to make the draft so i'll have to rely on, gulp, the fleaflicker computer to make my picks. lord help me.

so hard to figure out how to rank players as i have no idea what the computer will do. and i can't tell it to blindly follow my picks because i have no idea how the draft will play out and i don't want to miss out on a position.

How come you can't makeit dude?