What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 High Rollers Fantasy League

dogslife

Coach
Deary me, my team has blown chunks this season, starting with the shit show at the QB position. Should've traded Goff to Kurt at the start of the season like I intended

kurt faulk

Coach
Deary me, my team has blown chunks this season, starting with the shit show at the QB position. Should've traded Goff to Kurt at the start of the season like I intended

oh man, i dodged a bullet there but i was never gonna overpay for him. who knew that oline would be so bad? he barely has time to set his feet with all the long developing plays mcvay keeps calling. it's like he's not processing what he's seeing on the field and keeps calling the deep plays. he needs to help his qb out by calling some quick throws other than the wr screen.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Horrible week, both QBs shut down, Mack broke his hand, Johnson knocked TF out. Horrible season really, started with Roethlisberger and never ended.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Rookie Error waltzing in with the points title, well done.

Big game today, one of the bye weeks still up for grabs and The Unflushables could win their way to a spot with a decent game from Cousins and the Vikings D I believe.

kurt faulk

Coach

another lost season.

a couple of dumb decisions turns out to be the difference between a 1st round bye and being out of the playoffs.

nick87

Coach
Yeah this has been a disaster for me
And i still kind of like my team... just didnt pan out for me this year and frankly the issues at QB were utterly debilitating

zombie jesus

Staff member
That hurts. Well done, Rookie Error.

My team was a clusterf**k by the end, no business being in a 3rd playoff.

Happy with my overall showing, drafted well, just shit luck with injuries.

abpanther

Staff member
While it's still fresh in everyone's minds what changes would we like to see for next season?

I like the 2 QBs but the draft seemed a little too QB crazy, thinking we need to make some adjustments to bring it back to normal a little

zombie jesus

Staff member
Go back to 1 QB, with 14 teams it's a stretch once injuries hit and bye weeks start. Tom was starting nobody at QB at one point for a few weeks I think.

I like longer benches, but that just suits my play style more.

Blind bid waivers.

nick87

Coach
Yeah i havent been super keen on 2qbs since we got 14 teams... but it has been an interesting thing to manage.
and agree with blind bid waivers if we can

Usain Bolt

Bench
Would be happy to swap superflex for regular flex and yeah I’m keen on FAAB for the waivers. Don’t mind the small bench