What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

sempmrh

Juniors
wouldn't make sense for them to have the same jersey as Melbourne Victory..

correct me if Im wrong but didn't they used to wear red and white? then they adopted City Groups colours when they were bought out, Im pretty sure Sydney FC actually tried to block it
Yes, Sydney FC tried to block Melbourne City from wearing sky blue and were successful for a few years - that's why Melbourne City's first couple of jerseys after being renamed were mostly white.

Melbourne City still wear red and white stripes as their away jersey, although they briefly changed it a few years back to a half red/half white split thing that nobody liked. I think City would probably like to drop the red and white altogether but likely don't want to face the backlash.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
how come brydens where happy to go black on tigers jersey but used that terrible brown background on nsw jersey?
It's grey, and it's their brand colour on their logo. No idea why they allowed it to go black on WT strips

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Their kit has already been posted earlier in this thread:
Mostly maroon...hmmm interesting.

Feels like home? Play on words for it being the ‘home’ jersey or is it going to be something ‘deeper’. Lol
No idea but this is what we're expecting:
Not sure how legit this is because they have the old NRL logo but this doesn't look good for the Broncos.

View attachment 24299

Dawesy76

Juniors
Their kit has already been posted earlier in this thread:

No idea but this is what we're expecting:
Guys on reddit claimed that ‘sharks in broncos’ colours went around last year as well. Hmmm. That being said. The way that band is positioned suggests it might be close though...

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry for the late reaction but good to see the Tigers have finally nailed their jerseys!! Apart from the fact that the V on the home and away jerseys being different, they look great!!

Titans on the other hand, I have no words. It is not great at all. I really don't get why they've ditched the teal blue, it made them somewhat unigue and now they just look like a Cowboys wannabe team.

axl rose

Bench
TBfgUrq.png

Amacd

Juniors
Apparently Titans will announce some "more exciting news" tommorow according to the dynasty twitter page.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
That writing under the nrl logo just looks sht on every jersey we’ve seen it on, massive fail. Should have just incorporated nrl into the shield. f**k marketing companies!

I quite like the titans jersey, would have been better reversing the blues so it was light blue with dark blue chevrons but they dont seem to have any idea about what they want their club colours to be

Leaving aside the awful sponsor, this jersery would be already in a different context. If it was a 9s jumper riffing on a main design (like this), it would be brilliant.

45496783_1905104302876701_8654421258206707712_n.jpg

But by itself, there is no central design. And with new colours every year, there is no brand whatsoever.

What an absolute dumpster fire of a marketing team...

mn_tibor

Juniors
I'm thinking the design story will be that they have taken the home jersey, moved the yellow box at the bottom to be in between the maroon and white lines, and then shifted the whole thing up. This makes it feel like the normal home jersey but is a different interpretation. I'm still not sold though as the home and heritage from this year were awesome.

gzerounian

Juniors
At first glance it looks like it could be a very boring Broncos jersey...but I think there is still a lot of room for a good design underneath the covered up section...

Untitled 21.jpg