What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Lower Grades

ThingFish

Juniors
Harold Matts boys continue our bending over of the Goosters winning 26-6.

That’s 6 from 6 for our Harold Matts boys!!

ThingFish

Juniors
Just a heads up to all. Our NSWCup side is on Ch9 today at 1:00pm Live. We are playing The Bears (Roosters) at Redfern Oval.

ThingFish

Juniors
Rabbitohs Canterbury Cup start Season with strong defensive win over North Sydney: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...-with-strong-defensive-win-over-north-sydney/

Great to see a win first up and we complete the double on the Roosters too!
Really hard to judge because the game was played in atrocious conditions. Poor old Redfern is now a mud bath. I’d say the boys might be training out of Erskinville this week.

Britt and Amone were pick of the forwards. Billy Brittain was great. We are in good hands come SOO time. Connor Tracey was good.

WB made the right call picking AJ over Corey Allen. He definitely needs some time against the big boys.

Great to get the double against the enemy.

callmack1

Staff member

ThingFish

Juniors
Rabbitohs snatch victory in Canterbury Cup: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2019/03/23/allan-the-hero-as-rabbitohs-snatch-victory/

Jersey Flegg kick off Season in thriller: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2019/03/23/jersey-flegg-kick-off-season-in-thriller/

Well done boys, a successful day I reckon! man, I really hope the NSW Cup boys can keep this going, it's a huge boost to have a strong reserve grade side if the first graders are going well too!
Really good win with a weakened side up against a strong dragons team.

Also great to see our SG Ball side finally got a win after loosing 5 in row.

Travitoh

First Grade
Off to a good start. Hopefully having this reserve grade side to link Souths juniors and SSFC will lead to increased depth once the roots are set in the next few years.

It bugs me a bit that they wear a different jersey to what a South Sydney side traditionally would though.

ThingFish

Juniors
Off to a good start. Hopefully having this reserve grade side to link Souths juniors and SSFC will lead to increased depth once the roots are set in the next few years.

It bugs me a bit that they wear a different jersey to what a South Sydney side traditionally would though.
Maybe they doing a “gotta earn that 1st team jersey” type of vibe. Making it somehow aspirational. I’m just spit balling though.

ThingFish

Juniors
The Harold Matt’s and SG Ball sides got up as well. With the Matt’s boys staying undefeated and winning a top of the table clash against the Knights 30-16. Plus the under 20s Flegg side got up as well. So it’s up to the first graders to get us the clean sweep for the weekend.

PS and the ladies of course :grinning: