What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin III - Wed 10 Jul - NSW 26-20 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noname36

First Grade
I’m so super happy for Pearce. He would have copped it from every moron out there if NSW had have lost, regardless of the fact that he was good all game.

I do agree that he often used to go missing in big games but he was out there demanding the ball tonight. He’s a different player nowadays but nobody but Knights fans see it.

Spot On

Coach
I’m so super happy for Pearce. He would have copped it from every moron out there if NSW had have lost, regardless of the fact that he was good all game.

I do agree that he often used to go missing in big games but he was out there demanding the ball tonight. He’s a different player nowadays but nobody but Knights fans see it.

f**king Maloney should cop it anyway... an absolute shit performance from him. Incredibly poor. Good riddance to him. Never again surely.

How can he put up that performance in such a big game????

Kilkenny

Coach

Agree 100%. That pass at the end to win it was something special.