What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R1 Sat - Cowboys 24-12 Dragons @ 1300SMILES

Round 1: Cowboys v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
Cows were the better side, but they were the better side up there in round 1 last year vs Sharks as well. It will be remembered who made the top 4 and who made the bottom 4.

I’ll say one thing, Chicks in Townsville lurve themselves some Cowboys.

I’ve never been to a game where there is just as many chicks wearing gear and jerseys in particular, as the blokes. Getting into it and knowing their shit. They f**ken love those ‘Boys. :cowboy:

Spot On

Coach
Why would you play Widdop at FB. Bench your 2018 starting FB in Dufty. Then move Widdop to half, hunt to hooker just to play Dufty at FB when the games over.

All this movement to accommodate Corey Norman.

Dumb f**kery

And that is why many could not understand the Norman signing.

Widdop should have gone back to the UK this season.

It would have made some sense then.

TheFrog

Coach
such a philosopher...... FMD
Philospher? Can't you do better than that? I'm sure Socrates didn't watch much Rugby League.

Can't you just enjoy your win without bitching at those who care to comment?

Anyway, I'm glad St George scored late because they didn't deserve to get flogged.

beave

Coach
Philospher? Can't you do better than that? I'm sure Socrates didn't watch much Rugby League.

Can't you just enjoy your win without bitching at those who care to comment?

Anyway, I'm glad St George scored late because they didn't deserve to get flogged.

bitching? more like pointing out how f**king stupid your shithouse post was.

mongoose

Coach
I’ll say one thing, Chicks in Townsville lurve themselves some Cowboys.

I’ve never been to a game where there is just as many chicks wearing gear and jerseys in particular, as the blokes. Getting into it and knowing their shit. They f**ken love those ‘Boys. :cowboy:

you see the same thing at the Broncos. I think there is a lot more female support for League in QLD than NSW.

Latest posts