What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R1 Sun - Panthers 12-20 Eels @ Panthers

Round 1: Panthers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
f**k we got rid of some cancer out of this team during the off season. The new blokes all went great too.

kbw

Bench
Extra video sessions for Penrith this week.

Who do we think Gould will blame for this

super_coach

First Grade
The bus drivers son was nearly invisible. Maloney was calling all the shots and junior Jaw was just making up the numbers. Not a bad gig for a million a year

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The bus drivers son was nearly invisible. Maloney was calling all the shots and junior Jaw was just making up the numbers. Not a bad gig for a million a year
The only time I noticed him was when he knocked on late in game, gee he was massively overhyped just by not being as shit as Pearce.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Good to see some genuine talent not going to shit when a bottom 4 side signs them. Shaun Lane was awesome. Himself and brown can build a cooper/JT like combo on that edge.

GongPanther

Referee
I know Penrith haven't been at their best, but I'm very impressed by our attitude in defence; we keep hitting hard, and holding on.

Early days yet; Penrith are too good, and Parra always break our hearts, but early signs look promising.
Parra thoroughly deserved that win. Any excuses from us would be an insult to the great way Parra played.

Congrats to all Parra fans (even to Rhyno )