What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R10 Sun - Sharks 14-24 Sea Eagles @ PointsBet

Round 10: Sharks v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mave

Coach
I’d say you got a lot of favourable calls in the first half

Ok, I'll play.

Does getting favourable calls in the 1st half then equal 10 straight penalties to even up the game.

This is where the frustration comes from.

Not the individual call, just the obvious square-up to give the game every chance to be a thriller.
Very, very frustrating, as an NRL fan.

wibble

Bench
Dugan has had such a mixed season. He has had some great moments, and fullback is difficult. But he has deadest handed 4 or 5 tries to opposition teams this year and these have directly cost us a number of games.

MilkShark

First Grade
Ok, I'll play.

Does getting favourable calls in the 1st half then equal 10 straight penalties to even up the game.

Not the individual call, just the obvious square-up to give the game every chance to be a thriller.
Happens every week mate, you shouldn’t be surprised

mongoose

Coach
Manly will win another premiership in the next 2-3 years under Des. They are just a club that knows how to rebuild and win.

wibble

Bench
Ok, I'll play.

10 in a row is a bit crazy. I felt you could have had one in the bin as an alternative, probably wouldn't have been hit with so many afterwards...

But the frustrating part is that most of them are so arbitrary. You could have given away 10 in the first half, but didn't. We could have given away 10 in a row, but didn't. That is what makes referee spotting such a mug's game.

gerg

Juniors
Manly will win another premiership in the next 2-3 years under Des. They are just a club that knows how to rebuild and win.

I think they'll go close. Des is a great coach and 3 really good players to build around.

shear_joy9

Coach
Sharks will be much better with Johnson back. Flanagan had a few nice little runs but his passing is shithouse and the rest of his game is below average.

What on earth was Fifita doing in this game. Thought he'd have a blinder on his 200th with all his family watching but he barely seemed to be moving. So much flat footed palming