What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R13 Fri - Wests Tigers 0-28 Raiders @ Bankwest

Round 13: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
I was more talking about last week when we didn't have our Origin players & I didn't know Rapana was back at that stage.

But Joey Leilua is missing, Hodgson is missing & Horsburg- who had done so well he'd actually leapfrogged Sutton into the starting side. So missing 3 starters, not 4. And a young benchy.

So I'm not offering excuses- it's about as near to full strength as half the NRL clubs will field at any point at this stage of the season. May the best team win & may the Power of Bateman be string enough to overcome the Curse of Bunji.

Nit picking but with Papalii and tapaine back I’d say horsburgh would have been back to the bench. Either way BJ always has a field day against us and Hodgson is obviously a huge loss, even if his form has been down. Origin might still have a say in both teams line ups too.

BadnMean

Juniors
Nit picking but with Papalii and tapaine back I’d say horsburgh would have been back to the bench. Either way BJ always has a field day against us and Hodgson is obviously a huge loss, even if his form has been down. Origin might still have a say in both teams line ups too.

I could nit pick back and say Horspower will oust Lui or maybe even Tapine from the starting line up once he hits his straps again.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Squad updates
WT: Jennings and Taylor drop out - Momirovski drops to the reserves. Nofoaluma wing, Fonua centre.
Lawrence will come into the 17 tomorrow, likely replacing either McQueen or Chee-Kam.

Canb: Hunt & Kris cut from the reserves.

GongPanther

Referee
DWZ at fullback for WT? He was training with the Panthers during the week, so his fitness is no problem.

EDIT: DWZ is not playing.

Bazal

Post Whore
I hope the Tigers appreciate us allowing them to rent the place over the weekend...

Xcalibre

Juniors
Chris Lawrence is the winner tonight. Playing the toughest sport on earth after suffering one of the worst injuries imaginable. He can back from a dislocated hip too. Tough as.