What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R13 Sun - Broncos 18-26 Titans @ Suncorp

Round 13: Broncos v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
That is a faucet.

giphy.gif

blaza88z

Coach
God imagine being so shit you get comprehensively beaten by the Titans at home...:rolleyes:

I don't need to imagine it, I half expected it actually

It'd be nice to see Turpin given the starting hooking role as he is so much better than McCullough (when McCullough is back to 100% even), he was easily our best today and we were a better team when McCullough was injured

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Boyd, McC and TPJ were all garbage. The rest of the team showed zero heart under pressure and proved yet again they have a terrible attitude problem when turning up to games expecting a victory. It's always somebody else's problem.

If Boyd and McC are somehow still in this side next year, they have some nefarious material they are hanging over someone higher up at the club.

Canard

Immortal
Boyd, McC and TPJ were all garbage. The rest of the team showed zero heart under pressure and proved yet again they have a terrible attitude problem when turning up to games expecting a victory. It's always somebody else's problem.

If Boyd and McC are somehow still in this side next year, they have some nefarious material they are hanging over someone higher up at the club.

Suck it, soyboy

Latest posts