What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R14 Fri - Titans 20-24 Warriors @ Cbus Super

Round 14: Titans v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

typicalfan

Coach
How hard did the refs try to get the Titans home there, i've never seen anyone binned for that, ever

It was late, sure.. but that's it, if it happened in the 30th minute it's a penalty and that's where it ends
But that is the point, it was a deliberate late shot on a playmaker at a crucial time of the game.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Lot's of criticism of the ref but I thought he got most of the calls right.

Boyd's play was a 1-on-1 strip and Blair's late hit was a blatant sin bin for me.

Iafeta

Referee
How hard did the refs try to get the Titans home there, i've never seen anyone binned for that, ever

It was late, sure.. but that's it, if it happened in the 30th minute it's a penalty and that's where it ends

They should be that tough on that play. He plays for my club and nearly cost my team the match but under no circumstance whatsoever should that play result in the player staying on the field. It was an absolute grub act. And typical of a grub who somehow keeps getting first grade games.

Iafeta

Referee
Lot's of criticism of the ref but I thought he got most of the calls right.

Boyd's play was a 1-on-1 strip and Blair's late hit was a blatant sin bin for me.

It was the calls before that.

Warriors second try was off an incorrect forward pass call.

The Tits penalty goal was off a Titans knock on which was called against the Warriors followed by a blatant Titans knock on noted as a strip.

Tommy Smith

Referee
It was the calls before that.

Warriors second try was off an incorrect forward pass call.

The Tits penalty goal was off a Titans knock on which was called against the Warriors followed by a blatant Titans knock on noted as a strip.
I missed those incidents because, naturally, a Titans-Warriors clash was never going to maintain my attention for the full 80 :D

I'd imagine even you Warriors fans have those difficulties at present. And I don't say that gleefully as there's no one else I'd rather see do well other than my own team.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT: Titans v Warriors

Warriors hold on for precious win against Titans
Justin Davies | June 14 2019 8:03PM

Gold Coast Titans v Warriors

The Warriors held off a fast-finishing Gold Coast Titans 24-20 in a willing game of football tonight at Robina.

Despite blowing a ten-point lead, sin-bins, penalties and a swathe of errors, New Zealand through some magic from Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Ken Maumalo rebounded from their heavy loss to Melbourne last weekend with a spirited performance that moved them into tenth.

Read the full match report: https://leagueunlimited.com/news/33530-titans-v-warriors-report/

Mr Spock!

Referee
Lol @ gold Coast.

Played at home and were outnumbered by warriors supporters.

With the talk of expansion, this franchise needs to be pissed off forever.