What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R15 Fri - Dragons 22-14 Cowboys @ WIN

Round 15: Dragons v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
randy-marsh-spooky-ghost-gif-8.gif

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

This Year?

Immortal
I just finished watching that Ebola ridden game and I feel like I need to decontaminate after that. The thread was a much better spectacle than the game. Even the neutrals are sounding like Saints fans which is scary AF..

Our middle is still softer than a marshmallow and it especially shows once McInnes has tackled to a standstill. That back 5 makes me cringe to the point where one of my eyes blinks involuntarily and we still have issues with our edge forwards. Without Hunt and Norman we are a spoon quality side.

I felt sorry for young Clifford tonight. Once Morgan went off he was tormented and had no protection provided from his forwards, but this will be a learning curve for him. Drinkwater had a mixed debut, but looks he will gel nicely. The Cowboys desperately needed a leader and sadly nobody stood up for them until the game was lost.

It's rare that I don't enjoy a win, but here we are. That game just saps away your love for footy because you know the team is just a dumpster fire which will never go out.

Smack

Coach
I just finished watching that Ebola ridden game and I feel like I need to decontaminate after that. The thread was a much better spectacle than the game. Even the neutrals are sounding like Saints fans which is scary AF..

Our middle is still softer than a marshmallow and it especially shows once McInnes has tackled to a standstill. That back 5 makes me cringe to the point where one of my eyes blinks involuntarily and we still have issues with our edge forwards. Without Hunt and Norman we are a spoon quality side.

I felt sorry for young Clifford tonight. Once Morgan went off he was tormented and had no protection provided from his forwards, but this will be a learning curve for him. Drinkwater had a mixed debut, but looks he will gel nicely. The Cowboys desperately needed a leader and sadly nobody stood up for them until the game was lost.

It's rare that I don't enjoy a win, but here we are. That game just saps away your love for footy because you know the team is just a dumpster fire which will never go out.

Agree, Clifford played his heart out.

We are just a bland and boring side. No 2nd phase, no line breaks, no big hits, no creativity.

Latest posts