What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R15 Sun - Bulldogs 14-12 Sharks @ ANZ

Round 15: Bulldogs v Sharks

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mikehnz

Juniors
I'm not a smoker & never have been but now would be time for a cigarette after that finish, f**king hell. All this for Kieran Derrick Rose Foran to get injured again though FFS.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Alana on channel 9 to Wade Graham - did you expect that type of effort from the dogs today? Fmd hun nah they were just going to show up for a kick around with their mates. Even Wade couldn’t believe it

wibble

Bench
Congrats Shark's fans...

You have some of the dumbest players going around.

Johnson is a liability.

Moylan a touch footy player.

And just some dumb merkins all round.

Wade Graham had better not play like that Wednesday week.

I thought Graham was good. Defended well, only times we looked dangerous were when he ran it down the left edge. He and Gallen and Hamlin-Uele all put in. The rest can go get f$#*#d.

Dogs players were very limited in skill, more than made up for it in effort, completely out-enthused the Sharks all over the park.

Spot On

Coach
Cronulla attacks is so predictable - go right to Shaun Johnson... Johnson falls over or generally f**ks the play.

wibble

Bench
Today's games were ruined by awful refereeing

I don't think it necessarily gave us the "wrong" results. Dogs and Panthers probably deserved the wins. But many decisions were just stunning. I think last night was similar, didn't get the wrong results, but got some terrible calls.

Worst round of refereeing for a long time, and the bar is set pretty low.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Both teams were average, but the usual Sharks winning strategy of grinding it out, is what won it for the dogs this time.

Well done Aiden Tolman. Most call him a plodder but he’s the prototypical toiler, tough as nails and always giving 100%. 250 games with not much between his worst and best. Gotta be proud of that tbh.

Apey

Staff member
All This weekend has shown is that Melbourne are going to cheat their way to another premiership by gaming the nonsensical referee penalty count KPIs.

Toddy boy should be publicly flogged for the absolute cancer he has allowed to envelope this game.
Top whinge about a club not involved in this game.

wibble

Bench
Both teams were average, but the usual Sharks winning strategy of grinding it out, is what won it for the dogs this time.

Well done Aiden Tolman. Most call him a plodder but he’s the prototypical toiler, tough as nails and always giving 100%. 250 games with not much between his worst and best. Gotta be proud of that tbh.

I wish we had ground it out. We made a stupid number of errors, mostly for no reason, and didn't put in a decent kick and chase all game.

Didn't get to set points on the field, no talk, no game control, didn't rush up in a line, no heavy first contact. These are the "grinding" features that win us games.

Instead we threw it around a bit, ran around a bit, put the ball in the air with no real chase, trundled into the defensive line, and let the Dogs move forward in the middle of the field without rushing to meet them.

It was an insipid performance. I'd have much preferred if the Dogs beat us two tries to one but we tackled our butts off and kicked and chased hard all game.

Agree on Tolman. Tough, fair and consistent performer, has had a good career.