What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R16 Sat - Knights 20-24 Warriors @ McDonald Jones

Round 16: Knights v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
The Warriors just seem to be on the end of the most ridiculous of the bad calls - calls so uniquely bad that they're new entries into The Book of "wtf was that decision!?".

I mean the refs f**k everyone; but they seem to find new and outrageous ways to f**k the Warriors.

The Raiders are preparing a hefty submission for your consideration as we speak.

Leber

Bench
The Warriors just seem to be on the end of the most ridiculous of the bad calls - calls so uniquely bad that they're new entries into The Book of "wtf was that decision!?".

I mean the refs f**k everyone; but they seem to find new and outrageous ways to f**k the Warriors.
Meh, we are used to it.

When you don’t clench it doesn’t hurt as much

To be fair, the Warriors wouldn’t know what to do with a good call

Generalzod

Immortal
Question for you guys my daughter is Zakinthos ship wreck beach Greece she is wondering how will she be able to get to watch the Sharks tomorrow and the Origin game ???