What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Fri - Panthers 24-2 Titans @ Panthers

Round 17: Panthers v Titans

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The unknown

Juniors
NRL never ceases to amaze me. Penriff looked odds on for the spoon now they're making a Parra 2009 type run and looks like they'll comfortably make the 8

I remember after we blew them off the park in the 1st half that was just about the worst performance from an NRL side I've seen. Now they'd probably beat us if they played us again

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Brimson and Kelly always look that half a metre from doing something but just can't quite get there. Probably because one of the lead up passes or the finally one to them they had to stop and grab behind them or pluck from above their head. No oil in that machine whatsoever

TheFrog

Coach
NRL never ceases to amaze me. Penriff looked odds on for the spoon now they're making a Parra 2009 type run and looks like they'll comfortably make the 8

I remember after we blew them off the park in the 1st half that was just about the worst performance from an NRL side I've seen. Now they'd probably beat us if they played us again
The Warriors game the following week was worse again.

Reflector

Juniors
Fairly easy win for Penrith considering their opposition so it's hard to judge them based on that game alone. The Titans were unlucky not to score at least one try though, for their problems they're a better attacking team to watch than the Bulldogs, who got the win last night.

Panthers look to have a fairly strong run-in with a majority of games at home. The big test for them looks to be the Broncos away (provided Brisbane are still in the running) and the Roosters away. If the Knights don't have finals football locked in by the final round, that game at Penrith could be a tricky one as well.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Panthers 24 Titans 2:

Sweet six moves Panthers into top eight
Justin Davies | July 12 2019 7:52PM

Penrith Panthers v Gold Coast Titans

The Panthers have moved into the top eight with their sixth straight win after a 24-2 result against an errant Gold Coast Titans tonight in front of 10,317 fans at Penrith Stadium.

Coming off the bye, Panthers ran full of purpose and power from the opening stages but doubles from Dylan Edwards and Brian To'o were enough to see them past the disappoined Gold Coast Titans side and move into the top eight.

Read the full match report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/33687-panthers-v-titans-report/