What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Sun - Titans 18-38 Storm @ Cbus Super

Round 18: Titans v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Storm to up 42-0 at halftime.

The GC to rally and only lose the second half by 30.

Eelectrica

Referee
Glorious day here on the GC. Hopefully a good turn out. Feels like it should be around a 15k crowd.
More Sunday afternoon football please. Kill the 6pm Friday time with fire and nuke it from orbit.

Bazal

Post Whore
Glorious day here on the GC. Hopefully a good turn out. Feels like it should be around a 15k crowd.
More Sunday afternoon football please. Kill the 6pm Friday time with fire and nuke it from orbit.

Meh. I kinda like the 6pm game. Knock off work at five, wander up the road to the pub, footy almost straight up.

Shit for actually going to the games though for sure

Eelectrica

Referee
Meh. I kinda like the 6pm game. Knock off work at five, wander up the road to the pub, footy almost straight up.

Shit for actually going to the games though for sure
Yeah getting to the game at 6pm is a nightmare. Leaves me conflicted for the Parra game in a few weeks. Normally I game I get too without hesitation.
Finish work around 4.30. Doesn't leave much time to get to the ground also Friday afternoon traffic ain't no fun.

Latest posts