What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R19 Thu - Sharks 16-14 Cowboys @ PointsBet

Round 19: Sharks v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Hard to win a game when you play half a match with 5 backs on the field. Great defensive effort by NQ, we did well to hold them out for as long as we did.
The Cowboys had no right to be in this game, but done so very well to hang on for 70 odd minutes. I thought their kicking game was outstanding until the one that went out on the full. In the end I felt they lacked a bit of game management in the last 20. There are some very inexperienced players together with players who have played a season too long. I felt for Clifford who gets no support from Asiata or Granville.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Sharks 16 Cowboys 14:

Sharks pip Cowboys to keep finals hopes alive
Andrew Jackson | July 25 2019 9:51PM

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v North Queensland Cowboys

The Cronulla Sharks snapped a five-game losing streak with a hard-fought 16-14 win over a gritty North Queensland Cowboys outfit.

The victory temporarily brings the Sharks up to ninth position on the ladder while it leaves the Cowboys in 13th place with their top-eight hopes fading fast.

Things don't get any easier for Paul Green's men, who face the Broncos, Knights, Panthers and Storm in their final stretch of six games to finish the year.

Read the full match report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/33776-sharks-v-cowboys-report/

butchmcdick

Immortal
Also love how Fox commentators kept saying both side needs to win this game to keep their season alive.

As if either of us are gonna make the eight.

I know

All either time has to do is win every game to make the semis then win every semi they play and boom it’s a sharks/cowboys premiership

f**k off merkins

TheFrog

Coach
The sides from 6 to 13 play each other a heck of a lot in the remaining rounds and there is only a 2 win spread. The cut off could be as low as 25 or even 24.

Latest posts