What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R2 Sat - Sea Eagles 18-26 Roosters @ Lottoland

Round 2: Sea Eagles v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
I really shouldn't be happy with that result but here we are.

This talent devoid side actually put in a shift!
Most people knew the Eagles were going to be crud in 2019...Loosing Tommy T and walkers absolute stupidly has weakened an already weak backline...just hoping they can recruit some decent backs

t-ba

Post Whore
Most people knew the Eagles were going to be crud in 2019...Loosing Tommy T and walkers absolute stupidly has weakened an already weak backline...just hoping they can recruit some decent backs

Fainu should also be ahead of Api quite soon by the looks of it. He made a real difference.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Manly have the bones of a very good side.

Quality in key positions with...
Tom Turbo
DCE
Api
Fainu

And some quality in the forwards with...
Taupau
Jake T
AFB
Thompson

It just falls off a cliff not far after that. Recruit a couple of good outside backs and forwards and bring a couple of decent young players through and they'll be in amongst the top teams within a year or two. Again.

t-ba

Post Whore
Absolutely, massive fan of Api, Fainu just looks quicker and sharper at D-half

Should mean less of Hodko in first at least. Utter passenger compared to Fainu on the bench.

Stellar human being but his body is done.

mozza91

Coach
What the hell happened? I turned it off at 26-0 and watched Uncle Buck instead.

Sounds like a good effort from Manly. They can still get f**ked though.

TheFrog

Coach
It just falls off a cliff not far after that. Recruit a couple of good outside backs and forwards and bring a couple of decent young players through and they'll be in amongst the top teams within a year or two. Again.
The owners don't seem to enjoy spending money, that is the problem.

Lambretta

First Grade
What the hell happened? I turned it off at 26-0 and watched Uncle Buck instead.

Sounds like a good effort from Manly. They can still get f**ked though.

Roosters were down to 14 players with two injuries to an already depleted line up and Keary off with HIA for 20 minutes.

No hooker, no halves, no direction

Manly took advantage to make the scoreline less shit than it should have been

Roosters were down to 14 players with two injuries to an already depleted line up and Keary off with HIA for 20 minutes.

No hooker, no halves, no direction

Manly took advantage to make the scoreline less shit than it should have been

Actually I think you will find we were down to just 13 players when Keary was off for his HIA test.

Latest posts