What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R21 Fri - Warriors 24-16 Sea Eagles @ Mt Smart

Round 21: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
The towels are breathing a sigh of relief
giphy.gif

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Not sure if this is still off-narrative in 2019, but the real story of the Warriors season is that they’ve actually competed quite well with a terrible roster

t-ba

Post Whore
Manly is still a work in progress but jeez the Warriors have taken their chances

Someguy

First Grade
Warriors have been outstanding.
Really, really outstanding.

Manly havent played badly at all.

I’m putting it all on Chanel. Especially the two big hits, both at a time when something was brewing for manly

Leber

Bench
Im stoked that we are winning, but stuff like this kinda pisses me off. It just shows that we are a top 8 team but have NO stickability. Wtf happened last week?

We'd have a comp by now if we put in like this every week.

Leber

Bench
Coco should be our number 6 going forward. Make Green and Nikorima fight it out for the number 7.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Im stoked that we are winning, but stuff like this kinda pisses me off. It just shows that we are a top 8 team but have NO stickability. Wtf happened last week?

We'd have a comp by now if we put in like this every week.

But we’re not. Our position on the ladder actually represents an over-performance given our squad.

ReddFelon

Juniors
We looked tired last week and are looking worse this week. Hoping for a comeback (mostly because I can't stand all the New Zealanders at the supermarkets on the Gold Coast) but weirdly not surprised that they're a little burnt out.

HowHigh

Coach
I still think Manly can win this even without the great Parker
A turbo try would be appreciated for my Sportsbet balance too

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
We looked tired last week and are looking worse this week. Hoping for a comeback (mostly because I can't stand all the New Zealanders at the supermarkets on the Gold Coast) but weirdly not surprised that they're a little burnt out.
Helensvale KFC would turnover some mad figures

Latest posts