What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R22 Sat - Rabbitohs 6-14 Bulldogs @ ANZ

Round 22: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
I know Dogs fans don't think much of him but Dean Pay gets a pass mark this year for mine. 18 points, 3 games to go with one of the weakest rosters in the comp.

They did the same thing last year though, put in once the season was already over and got some good wins. Interesting to see how they go next year.

Front-Rower

First Grade
I know Dogs fans don't think much of him but Dean Pay gets a pass mark this year for mine. 18 points, 3 games to go with one of the weakest rosters in the comp.

It probably won’t happen but the cut off for the 8 could be as low as 24 this year. The dogs now move to 18 and have three very winnable games coming up. From where they were to where they are now they have done extremely well. Could be a lower top 8 side next year.

t-ba

Post Whore
Keiran Foran is the ultimate expression that no matter how much money and privilege you come from you too can sound like a 45 year old toothless ex Sawmill worker from the Mid-North-Coast.

Xcalibre

Juniors

Hmm not sure. Yes he’s galvanised the team and they’ve repaid him the last 6 weeks but his constant lineup changes etc reek of a extremely reactionary, nervous coach. I doubt they’ve had the same lineup run out more than a few times all season, which is bad for combinations etc. and it hasn’t mainly been through injury.

That being said, the injection of DWZ and a xouple more quality players cou;d make them a dinals contender. It would help if Foran could stay on the field too/replace him with a young gun.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I just went to the ladder predictor cause I was curious after today's result. I honestly haven't got Souffs winning another game all year.

Hmm not sure. Yes he’s galvanised the team and they’ve repaid him the last 6 weeks but his constant lineup changes etc reek of a extremely reactionary, nervous coach. I doubt they’ve had the same lineup run out more than a few times all season, which is bad for combinations etc. and it hasn’t mainly been through injury.

That being said, the injection of DWZ and a xouple more quality players cou;d make them a dinals contender. It would help if Foran could stay on the field too/replace him with a young gun.

Can’t blame Pay for being nervous when the club shows no faith by giving him a one year deal, though

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Latest posts