What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Sun - Raiders 14-18 Sea Eagles @ GIO

Round 23: Raiders v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
26 penalties,are the refs donkeys or are the players actually low IQ morons who keep giving away legitimate penalties?

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
If only Leilua had a brain bigger than the size of a peanut and Choker could actually kick simple goals...
Man what is your problem with BYC? Toots was one of our best today. Scored all our points and saved a certain Manly try.

Did he smash your missus or something?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
We get penalised for one incorrect play the ball, while Tapau plays tunnel ball all game and nothing.

That was f**ked.

Manly offside all f**king game. Yet we’re the team that conceded 15 f**king penalties.

What a f**king bullshit scripted game that was.
The hatred of Manly is tantalising.

The Garrick try was the turning point. I have no idea if he was onside, but BJ really helped them by doing his dumb shit. It would have been locked up instead of Manly leading bar for BJ.

Spot On

Coach
Not sure why Canberra are complaining about the spoiling tactics of the opposition. Their whole game plan is based around spoiling and niggle

.. and ripping the ball out every f**king tackle and when it doesn't come loose we have to wait for the Canberra player to remove his arm from under the ball so the ball carrier can play it. Yay. Another wonderful way to slow the ruck and game down even more.

t-ba

Post Whore
It's always nice when there is some actual spite in a game.

This and the Drongos game were good for the niggle.

ReddFelon

Juniors
"Yes, I am prepared to concede in my view that he’s offside but certainly not to the extent that has been portrayed."

What I'm getting from this statement is more "shut up you whiny Canberra pussies".