What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R24 Sat - Sea Eagles 6-36 Storm @ Lottoland

Round 24: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
I still refuse to believe Manly is the real deal. A W here might get me believing.

SBD82

Coach
Manly have been playing some good footy. They’ve already proven they can beat the storm, and they are getting the (deserved) raps for their form.

Could be a recipe for complacency. Tipping storm based on the revenge motivation factor, but wouldn’t surprise me to see it go the other way.

Btw. How are your edge forward injuries going? Is Thommo’s arm broken? Big loss if so.

Snoop

Coach
Manly have been playing some good footy. They’ve already proven they can beat the storm, and they are getting the (deserved) raps for their form.

Could be a recipe for complacency. Tipping storm based on the revenge motivation factor, but wouldn’t surprise me to see it go the other way.

Btw. How are your edge forward injuries going? Is Thommo’s arm broken? Big loss if so.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2019/08/26/sea-eagles-injury-update/

4-6 weeks

Valheru

Coach
Not sure what real motivation there is for Melbourne to win this one, they play cowboys at home next week and will finish first.

It is just not necessary for them to get in a dog fight and risk injuries.

Manly quite comfortably with way less feeling in the game than expected.

justdave

Juniors
Not sure what real motivation there is for Melbourne to win this one, they play cowboys at home next week and will finish first.

I get what you’re saying but I think Storm will get dragged into a dog fight and rightfully so.

As for risking injuries, I’m old school in I believe if you go in to a game with the intention of just going through the motions (going in softer than you should) it’s a recipe for injuries.

I’d like to think both sides want to keep the momentum building. Should be a great game either way

big hit!

Bench
Nice work NRL with the scheduling. :rolleyes:

Nothing in Melbourne or AFL this weekend apart from some old farts match on Friday night. Given the AFL releases its season schedule before the NRL, you'd think someone at Moore Park would've had a look their fixture and noticed a free weekend for exposure.

moffla

Bench

This is a chance to get us into finals mentality. A dogfight with the Eagles might do us some good tbh

moffla

Bench
Nice work NRL with the scheduling. :rolleyes:

Nothing in Melbourne or AFL this weekend apart from some old farts match on Friday night. Given the AFL releases its season schedule before the NRL, you'd think someone at Moore Park would've had a look their fixture and noticed a free weekend for exposure.

Would you believe the reason we didn't get scheduled this year is because of the AAMI being booked for the f**king AFLX legends game?

big hit!

Bench
Would you believe the reason we didn't get scheduled this year is because of the AAMI being booked for the f**king AFLX legends game?

was this booked since the AFL fixture came out? what a f**king joke!

NRL could still have scheduled Melbourne at Swan St tonight. It's a free hit! absolutely no AFL distraction this evening.

mongoose

Coach
I like how channel 9 basically gave up on this rivalry. They are to busy trying to revive rivalries from 30-40 years ago.

Bazal

Post Whore
Has Des acquired a brain injury, or has he just been on the cans nonstop since Wednesday?

Bazal

Post Whore
Des has always been a bit weird.

I think he has just reached that age where people stop giving a f**k about pretending to be normal.

Yeah he's an odd cat. But there's Des weird, and then there's giving an interview that sounds like Ian Chappell in a K hole

Latest posts