What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Sun - Wests Tigers 8-25 Sharks @ Leichhardt

Round 25: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quicksilver

Bench
I’m a sharks fan but won’t be too sad if the Tigers win.

Our team is talented but doesn’t fight.

If a team gives it to us and we don’t respond we deserve to go out the back door.

Front-Rower

First Grade
He’s selfish enough to play without a run if the coach lets him.

I was watching the Wenty Vs Penrith Canterbury Cup game earlier and it was reported that Tim Mannah rejected Parramatta’s proposed farewell for him last night at BankWest as he wanted to concentrate on the Wenty game. What a humble, team player that guy is. Our “legend” sat on the scoreboard and sulked

The unknown

Juniors
Was that the cutoff? The captains run?

He’s selfish enough to play without a run if the coach lets him.

The captain's run has always been the 17 that takes the field unless injury in warm up where the 18th can be brought in

Front-Rower

First Grade
The captain's run has always been the 17 that takes the field unless injury in warm up where the 18th can be brought in

No. Squad is reduced from 21 to 19 at 24 hours before kick off, then one hour before kick off reduced again to 17

Bazal

Post Whore
Hoping to see the games greatest loser go out with one more.

Sadly if Robbie plays I don't see the Tigers winning. He's enough of a hand brake at full fitness...

Surely

Post Whore
This game is hilarious,it's jam packed with some of the most overrated players ever like Josh Dugan,Chris Lawrence,Benji Marshall,Robbie Farah,Shaun Johnson,Luke Brooks,Matt Moylan,Moses Mmkayyy,Josh Reynolds

What a glorious disgrace this game will be

Just needs and ash Taylor to complete it

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
v1.bTsxMTIxMzE2MjtqOzE4MjY0OzEyMDA7MTUzNjsyMDQ4

18 points each, no more no less.

BranVan3000

Coach
All I want to see is a draw at 80 minutes and 2 teams taking walking hit ups and pretending to play for the remainder of the match

gerg

Juniors
All I want to see is a draw at 80 minutes and 2 teams taking walking hit ups and pretending to play for the remainder of the match

Imagine the memes of 26 players all winking to each other at the 70th minute. Would break the internet.

Latest posts