What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R3 Thu - Broncos 24-25 Dragons @ Suncorp

Round 3: Broncos v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
From memory the Dragons have a real good record against Brisbane, sadly I doubt that will continue this week. Broncos by 14.

Maroon4life

Juniors
2nd game in a row with a few ex broncos, always a good game this one.

Dragons look awful, broncos showed some form, only a dragon fan would back them.

blaza88z

Coach
On form, yeah we should.. but the Dragons have a few ex-Broncos in their line up and we know players usually get up when they play against their old club

blaza88z

Coach
Also i'm not sold on TPJ until he starts doing what he did to the Cowboys every week, he did it last year too, he absolutely dominated and then fizzled out.

typicalfan

Coach
The same sort of talk was happening last year before the Dragons destroyed the Broncos. Broncos will be out for revenge.

lynx000

Juniors
I would not be taking Saints lightly at all. They will be desperate (or should be). I hope we come with the same attitude that we did against the Cowboys. If we do, I think it will be close initially in the first half, we will start to put some points on towards the end of the first half and then go on with it in the second half.

If it runs to this script, I am thinking a 10-16 point win to us.