What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R6 Sun - Titans 38-14 Knights @ Cbus Super

Round 6: Titans v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Titans coach (can't be bothered learning his name- seems like a waste of time) wants to make it clear that they aren't focussed on the result

Bazal

Post Whore
Can’t wait to hear everyone whinge about how terrible this game is.

To be fair you can probably count on your fingers the number of games this season that haven't been terrible, so it's nothing personal against either side.

2 weeks

Coach
The Brownie vs Brennan battle has the potential to be as memorable an Australian sporting event as all time epic boxing match Sandow vs Carney 1.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I love Michael Gordon, one of the most solid consistent three quarters for over a decade.

But as a fullback he stifles the attack, he was a Shark for a few years.

Brimson needs to be fullback, sadly injured.

I think I am The Don's biggest fan, be my NSW winger.

Grapple

Bench
How good is it to have ya mate Braith in commentary for a Easter Sunday!! Game of the round! Let's go Knights!!!

braith-anasta-headshot.jpg

2 weeks

Coach
I hope Brownie took SKD & Edrick aside and gave them this motivational speech

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

Bazal

Post Whore
That is a great take by SKD

Under pressure, high in the air, well placed kick....but mostly it's a good take because it was SKD

Latest posts