What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R8 Sun - Warriors 18-36 Knights @ Mt Smart

Round 8: Warriors v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Seriously though, CHT off right now is dumb dumb dumb

pZT27f3.gif

Meth

Staff member
As much as it sucks that it is against us, that's beautiful to watch.

Iafeta

Referee
Looks a great decision to resign Steve Kearney in the offseason. He was one of my favourite players but he is god awful as an NRL coach.

Apey

Staff member
They’ve completely dominated us physically and yet look how they’ve scored literally all of their points. They haven’t been able to put a single running play on properly in 80 minutes

This whole game and season is just yuck. I’m certainly not saying we deserve to win
Have you watched us this year. This is good by our standards. Besides Ponga our attack has been pretty garbage. Speaking of..

King hit

Coach
Trolling aside, I think Mitchell Pearce has played a great halfback's game today. Game management, superb.

I’ve always been a fan of Pearce in the week to week stuff. Some of the criticism of him is pathetic at times.

Latest posts