What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd4: Non Parra Matches

Noise

Coach
Panthers Tigers by a landslide.

Appalling game of footy with zero redeeming factors IMO.

Manly vs Souths had some patches of good footy and some amusement value.

First half of Knights Dragons seemed alright. Although that was the worst GP period.

32 errors in the manly souths game. Unbelievable.

Kornstar

Coach
Both halfbacks are probably the two worst pressure players in their position in the game....champagne comedy really.

Hunt has never kicked a field goal in first grade, that is an amazing stat for a half back!

Bazal

Post Whore
No idea, the commentators mentioned it when he missed one tonight.

Does it matter how many he has attempted, really?

If he's the halfback, he should be one of the go to FG kickers. So if he's attempted quite a few and missed them all, he stinks, and if he's attempted very few then he's a shirker. He's played 218 games...

Does it matter how many he has attempted, really?

If he's the halfback, he should be one of the go to FG kickers. So if he's attempted quite a few and missed them all, he stinks, and if he's attempted very few then he's a shirker. He's played 218 games...
218 games? Wow. Makes me feel old. I hear what your saying but it does matter how many attempts he has made if you want to determine his success rate. And I do. So for me, yes it does.

Bazal

Post Whore
218 games? Wow. Makes me feel old. I hear what your saying but it does matter how many attempts he has made if you want to determine his success rate. And I do. So for me, yes it does.

But the point is that, as a halfback, zero from 218 games is appalling either way because he should be talking those shots.

0/1 (he took a woeful shot tonight) is just as bad as 0/100 IMO as a former half.

But the point is that, as a halfback, zero from 218 games is appalling either way because he should be talking those shots.

0/1 (he took a woeful shot tonight) is just as bad as 0/100 IMO as a former half.
Bro, I made the point. You don't get to change it. Yeah you'd think a half with 218 games might have kicked a fair few more than that but what other factors are there? Was there a better drop goal kicker who was rarely injured at Brisbane and of late ,Saints? How many times has he been in a golden point situation or one that looked like going that way in the last 10 mins? I don't know. We'd need to know all this and probably a few other things to determine it properly. 0/1 is not shocking. It's an extremely small sample size. And that's coming from a current f**kwit lol.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bro, I made the point. You don't get to change it. Yeah you'd think a half with 218 games might have kicked a fair few more than that but what other factors are there? Was there a better drop goal kicker who was rarely injured at Brisbane and of late ,Saints? How many times has he been in a golden point situation or one that looked like going that way in the last 10 mins? I don't know. We'd need to know all this and probably a few other things to determine it properly. 0/1 is not shocking. It's an extremely small sample size. And that's coming from a current f**kwit lol.

Well 0/1 is appalling for a half in 218 games.

But you seem to believe that you made my point, or Korny's I suppose. So maybe it's a pointless exercise...?

Well 0/1 is appalling for a half in 218 games.

But you seem to believe that you made my point, or Korny's I suppose. So maybe it's a pointless exercise...?
Well when I asked Korny. who only casually mentioned it, I was asking cos I was interested to know his (Hunt's) success rate. That was my point when I asked even if I didn't specifically say so. Then you tried to tell me what the point was (in your mind) and I get your point and only refute it on the grounds listed above. I agree that your point seems anomalous to almost being an extreme.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well when I asked Korny. who only casually mentioned it, I was asking cos I was interested to know his (Hunt's) success rate. That was my point when I asked even if I didn't specifically say so. Then you tried to tell me what the point was (in your mind) and I get your point and only refute it on the grounds listed above. I agree that your point seems anomalous to almost being an extreme.

Well at least we can all agree that there's probably more points here than Ben Hunt can kick...

hybrideel

Bench
To be fair, his success rate is obviously 0% :p