What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Roster Moves

skeepe

Immortal
Do we need to put trades in here?

House of Carr have sent Jameis Winston, Jordan Reed and Corey Davis to Neckties by Night Train in return for Davante Adams.

nick87

Coach
Do we need to put trades in here?

House of Carr have sent Jameis Winston, Jordan Reed and Corey Davis to Neckties by Night Train in return for Davante Adams.
Hmmm thats a pretty nice deal for both parties.

legend

Coach
Drop the following:

Case Kennum
Sam Bradford
Rob Kelley
Rob Gronkowski
Shaq Barrett
Aqib Talib
Kenny Stills

nick87

Coach
KeeSean Johnson, WR ARI
Irv Smith Jr, TE MIN
Jeffery Simmons, DT TEN
Chase Winovich, DE NE

All demoted to Taxi Squad.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Do I move him back?

Also, is there a difference between cutting a player now, or after the season starts?
Do I move him back?

Also, is there a difference between cutting a player now, or after the season starts?
Yeah, just promote him, shouldn't change anything on his contract.

For cap hits 100% goes onto your 2019 cap at the moment.

Once the season starts, if it's a 1-year deal it's 100% onto the 2019 cap, if it's a 2+ year deal, 1st year cap hit goes to this year and the rest to 2020.

kurt faulk

Coach
Yeah, just promote him, shouldn't change anything on his contract.

For cap hits 100% goes onto your 2019 cap at the moment.

Once the season starts, if it's a 1-year deal it's 100% onto the 2019 cap, if it's a 2+ year deal, 1st year cap hit goes to this year and the rest to 2020.

I thought you weren't gonna split the cap hits anymore. Or is that just the way the site does it?

Latest posts